Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Them's fightin' words

So Alan and I have a bet going - who can lose the most weight by January 1. Looks like he is well on his way to winning as I couldn't resist a sweetened iced coffee with cream. I think Starbucks and Target have cornered the market on smells. I'm pretty sure Target strategically emits a smell, an aroma if you will, that causes our phermones to go into spending overdrive. I go in there with a list (two items) and leave with a heaping basket. I get home and realize I forgot one of the items on my list. Gee...do I have to go back to Target? If I must.

I wonder why I get brave about diets when I'm reclined, watching Bones, and fuller than a tick. I need to make diet bets when I'm famished and have a Hideaway pizza sitting in front of me. That's motivation.

Tuesday's rock. Bones. House. Could it be any better? What is it with me and one-word shows? Then Thursday's I'm all about the two-word shows - Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy. Hmm...

No comments: