Thursday, August 20, 2009

Three things I learned today...

1. Excessive amounts of coughing leads to losing one's voice and sounding like a seductive femme fatale from a noir flick.

2. If one doesn't set the brakes on a pup (a mobile storage unit) that is full of product, then the pup will roll in the parking lot and hit a parked car. Yes, this happened today. Thank goodness we are not liable for the damage to the vehicle. Thank goodness nobody was in the vehicle.

3. In my lifetime, I will shed over 40 pounds of skin. Seriously...that's just gross. Why can't I shed it all now and then I would be at my goal weight? Just sayin'. That might be a big mess, though.

1 comment:

Flea said...

Ew! Ew! Ew! 40 pounds of skin?

Remind me to tell you about squid feathers tomorrow and you can add it to things you learned.